Minecraft Texture Packs PrimeCraft 7x7

If you don't mind the 7x7 but it still messes with your head a little bit, I highly recommend you use it for just one playing session. I promise you'll get used to it. For me, switching from 7 to 16 is like going from 16 to 32. If you can stand going back from 32 to 16, you can definitely go from 16x16 to 7x7.

PRIMECRAFT 7X7 FAITHFUL

WeeHeeHee's Custom Version: (Now merged with the PvP edition)
Here's some additional information:
I created these textures over the past month, completely on my own (besides the default resources).
I used GIMP and a mixture of color-picking, scaling using both linear and no method, overlaying two different scaling methods to smooth out the texture while keeping some contrast, and hand-drawing textures. I even ventured into subtracting vanilla textures from each other to find the transformation needed for my own. For instance, I had my own cobblestone and needed to turn it into endstone. I grabbed the vanilla textures, subtracted one from the other, the applied the result (cropped to 7x7) over my own cobblestone to get the endstone.
There is one texture I did not do that some people may notice.
Cocoa beans. God damn these things are complicated. They consist of a cuboid which changes size three times, and a stalk which intersects with the cuboid in my tests, giving me huge problems.
Author: WeeHeeHee
Updated: 15/9/2013
Download PrimeCraft 7x7 Faithful 1.21.zip

Syeda ZeenatPosted By Minecraft Free Mods

Hello guys, Wish you have happy moments with our website. Website Minecraft Free Mods helps you download Mods, Map, Texture Packs ....... You can Download them totally free. We'll update newest posts for you. Thanks for your visit.. Minecraft For Free

Thank You..